[Wien] semicore band-ranges too large problem

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 2 08:23:01 CET 2015

On 02.03.2015 08:20, bayarr temuujin wrote:
> I am working on TiO2 Anatase and when i run SCF i get semicore
> band-ranges too large error. Wien2k version is 13.1. I have attached my
> in1, struct, scf files.

I cannot understand the problem.
But I have looked at the structure in xcrysden and IMHO it looks strange
and the interatomic distances are unusual for oxides. Are you sure in
the structure? Wikipedia gives another picture. See attachment.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/