[Wien] [WIEN]about wave function in WIEN2k

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Mar 6 15:25:36 CET 2015

I did it in the past and I could obtain values (very) close to 1.

A few hints:
-The psi_nk in the interstitial region are obtained by taking the
Fourier transform of the coefficients in case.vector.
-For the integration in the interstitial region you need to multiply
psi_nk^{*}*psi_nk by the step function.

If it can help I can send you the subroutine which was calculating
<psi_nk|psi_nk>, which was present in a very early version of the
Hartree-Fock module (SRC_hf).

F. Tran