[Wien] TiC-example SCF error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 19 08:29:23 CET 2015

Your struct file looks partly ok, but it still has "zero" symmetry
operations listed.

If this is the struct file whith which you run the scf cycle, it must fail.

Your initialization was not complete. Maybe you "forgot" to click on
some of the buttons during initialization (view tic.outputs ???)

Redo the initialization.