[Wien] WIEN2k workshop

Gunakar Das gunakardas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:10:49 CET 2015

Respected Peter BLAHA,

I am residing at Mizoram, remote part of North-East India. I am very much
new in WIEN2k. I intend to attend your workshop on  June 24-27, 2015,
at Institute
of High Performance Computing (IHCP), Singapore. As I am new, I want to
know the followings things from the organizer, These are'
1.Whether flight fair are reimbursable?
2. Whether accommodation will be arranged by the organizer, as  the place
is new for me.?
3. If nothing are borne by you, could organizer tell me the total
expenditure from India to Singpore and back, including boarding, fooding
etc. I am working in a degree college and no financial support will be
borne by any agency.

Waiting your early and favorable reply.

Regards

Dr. Gunakar Das.