[Wien] Reg. installation of Wien2k 14.2

Dr. K. Balamurugan kbala at nitt.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:37:50 CEST 2015

Greetings to all! I am glad to re-join the users of Wien2k program.

I recently purchased a license for Wien2k program. I know least /
nearly nothing in Linux usage. (However once Wien2k is installed
properly, using w2web, I can perform any calculations of my interest.)
I am unable to install it on a desktop / laptop computer. I tried both
with Fedora 20 and openSUSE 13.2. Please let met get step-by-step
instructions to install Wien2k_14.2 program. I am glad to refer any
lengthy web-/pdf-/any documents or video tutorials etc. I wish to
learn thoroughly about installing Wien2k and install by myself and use
it.

Please help sooner; I wish comfortably to join in the Wien2k workshop
at Singapore.

Thanks.

With regards
K. Balamurugan.