[Wien] Regarding electron density calculations

Michael Sluydts michael.sluydts at ugent.be
Fri May 1 11:11:02 CEST 2015

That being said, one should be able to ask questions without fear of
repercussions as to not unnecessarily reinvent the wheel.

In this case I belief searching for difference densities (and lapw5) in
the user guide may provide the needed answers.

http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf

Best regards,

Michael