[Wien] Position of Atoms in AFM calculation.

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Fri May 1 18:25:08 CEST 2015

Here I am sending the structure from the ICSD (Find it)
    *.struct-orig
with F symmetry
After using "supercell" and you get a P symmetry, then you differentiate two Dy as Dy1 and two as Dy2;
    *.struct-P
with "sgroup" it will change to tetragonal;
    *.struct
this structure crystallographically speaking is B, but since the two Dy have different spin orientations then magnetically speaking it is P.
If I am not wrong then you can go from Dy1 to Dy2 by shifting by 1/2,1/2,1/2 as with Cr.
The only difference is that in in Cr you have a cubic cell.

The other possibility is to expand in the 1,1,1 direction, but there you have the problem that 1,1,1 planes are 3 instead of two and this process is more complicated.

By the way, if Víctor Luaña Cabal sends you a letter from "polonium" do not open it, it may be radiactive!!! Sorry, it is a joke.