[Wien] irrep and sg 204

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 7 15:55:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I can confirm the problem.

I could also trace it down in the code of Clas Persson. However, when I
fix it, it fails another internal test and stops.

However, if I then remove the stop, it runs through and even prints
proper ?? irreps for each eigenvalue, so I tend to believe it is ok.

While I understand the first bug in the code (which I could fix) and I'm
pretty sure that my fix is correct, so far I've not been able to fix the
second problem (internal checking), since I do not understand how he
calculates these JIJ arrays.

By neglecting this check, it looks ok though.

Please replace the 2 attached subroutines in SRC_irrep.

Regards