[Wien] initial projections with spin-orbit coupling for wien2wannier?

Xu Wenhu xuwh02 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:25:16 CEST 2015

Dear Elias,

Thank you very much!
I have one more question about the projection part in 'case.win'.
There is the following block in 'case.win':
!!! Dummy `projections' block for guiding centers !!!
! guiding_centres = .true.
begin projections
  1:s
  1:s
end projections

Does it do any good or harm if I change the orbital labels 's' to,
say, 'dxy', 'dxz', 'dyz', to be consistent
with those in 'case.inwf'? I notice the comment line so I guess
perhaps this part is only for the 'guiding' purpose and
the orbital information is not used anyway?

Regards,
Wenhu