[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu May 7 22:05:08 CEST 2015

There is "x qtl".  You can read about it in section 8.19 of the WIEN2k
14.2 usersguide starting on page 167 [
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ].

For 4f orbitals, there is a general set or a cubic set [
http://winter.group.shef.ac.uk/orbitron/AOs/4f/index.html ].

In case.inq, you can select the one you want by setting:

l = 3 and QSPLIT = 2 for the general set

or

l = 3 and QSPLIT = 5 for the cubic set