[Wien] Spin-orbit coupling strength tuning

Victor Pardo victorpardocastro at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:04:35 CEST 2015

Dear Wien2k users,

we are trying to tune by hand the spin-orbit coupling strength. What is the
easiest way to do this? We thought that just substituting clight by
clight*A (where A is whatever factor we want to introduce to modify the
spin-orbit coupling strength, which is itself a function of c^2) in all
routines inside SRC_lapwso/ where clight appears would be sufficient. Then
one would recompile and use the new lapwso executable for the calculations
with the modified lambda_SO. Is this a proper way to do it?, is there any
other way?

Yours sincerely,

Victor Pardo