[Wien] why LAPW2 does not need case.vectorsodn file?

Martin Gmitra martin.gmitra at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:37:08 CEST 2015

Dear Gavin,

Thanks for your answer. Does it mean that coefficients for both the spinors
up and down in non-spin polarized calculation are stored in case.vectorso?
How they are than encoded?
And how one understands that lapwso creates two files with expansion
coefficients, see e.g. SRC_lapwso/kptout.F line 266 (version 14.2) [unit 41
and 42]?

Best,
Martin