[Wien] Supressing output of fort.12 file

Daniel Guterding guterding at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed May 13 08:00:46 CEST 2015

Dear wien2k users,

recently I noticed that wien2k writes out a file called "fort.12" when
running lapw1 -band. In the calculations I currently run, this file
reaches sizes up to several hundreds of gigabytes and slows down the
calculation immensely due to I/O stress.

1) What is the purpose of this file? The user guide says something
related to Fermi surface plotting, which I don't need here.

2) How can I supress this file being written out?

Best regards,
Daniel Guterding