[Wien] Adding excitonic effects

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat May 16 16:56:41 CEST 2015

FYI, there is a separate BSE code for WIEN2k called BSE at WIEN2k.

It seems to require a cluster with hundreds of cores and a large amount
of memory as described on slide 23 in the document at:

http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/WIEN2k_lecture-notes_2013/DFT_advanced.pdf

It cannot be downloadable from Dr. C. Ambrosch-Draxl's old website
anymore as it no longer exists.  However, you should be able to still
read about it on wayback:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120415092421/http://amadm.unileoben.ac.at/codes_wien2k.html

If your interested in it, I think you can try requesting it from Dr. R.
Laskowski:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg03642.html