[Wien] initso - convergence jump after reduction of symmetry

novakp at fzu.cz novakp at fzu.cz
Tue May 19 07:51:24 CEST 2015

Dear Vojta,

I encountered the problem you describe several times, tried to find the
remedy and failed. The only unpleasant way which works is to start the
calculation from scratch with reduced symmetry. Other possibility would be
after converging the calculation rotate the density to local system of
newly nonequivalent atoms. This would, however, require some programming.

Regards Pavel