[Wien] The mail to wien2k mailing list.

muhammed thaha hashim mthaha1989 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:31:47 CEST 2015

I am running Wien2k 32bits with windows 8 operating system .

I am a grad student. My goal is evaluate the performance of Wein2k on
distributed systems.

Currently I am running Wien2k on my laptop. My goal is to find the time
taken at various stages (lapw0, lapw1, lapw2,sumpara) in the workflow of
wien2k.

The steps that I followed are :

cp atype/*.* .
                    head -2 atype.in1 | split -1
                    cat xab | sed "s/.\../5.5/g" >> xaa
                    tail -24 atype.in1 >> xaa
                    cat xaa > atype.in1
                    rm xa*
            time -p x -d lapw0
            time -p lapw0 lapw0.def

time -p x -d lapw0 generates lapw0.def. But, time -p lapw0 lapw0.def
produces a single line of error namely LAPW0 - Error.

The content of lapw0.error is as follows

 'LAPW0' - can't open unit:
5
 'LAPW0' -        filename:
wien2k.32bits.in0
 'LAPW0' -          status: old          form: formatted

What is the reason for this error? Could somebody please guide me through
this.