[Wien] The 22nd WIEN2K workshop, June 24-27, 2015, IHPC-Singapore

Ong Phuong Khuong (IHPC) ongpk at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Wed May 20 05:10:11 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

 On behalf of the local organizer of the 22nd WIEN2K workshop we would like to remind that the deadline for early bird registration is today 20 May 2015. If you want to attend the workshop but cannot make payment by today you should register first at

http://www.wien2k.at/events/ws2015/index1.html

then arrange the payment within 2 weeks after today. At IHPC we also accept payment via Western Union.

We are happy to announce that the A*STAR Computational Resource Center (ACRC) will support our WIEN2K workshop by providing us virtual workstations, 4 cores each. We will provide PC for participants but it will be great if you have your own laptop for connection to our virtual workstation for simulation.

The tutors of the workshop will be:
 1. Prof. K. Schwarz
 2. Prof. Peter Blaha
 3. Prof. Tomoyuki Yamamoto
 4. Dr. Robert Laskowski
 5. Dr. Fabien Tran

We hope to seeing you soon in Singapore in June.

Regards,
Khuong

Dr. Khuong P. Ong
Senior Scientist
Functional Material (team leader)
Materials Science & Engineering Department Institute of High
 Performance Computing
1 Fusionopolis Way, #16-16, Connexis, Singapore 138632
Mob:      +65. 81885057
Tel(Off): +65. 64191566
Fax:      +65. 64632536