[Wien] k-mesh

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 21 08:48:15 CEST 2015

a) For an accurate DOS you MUST NOT use Gaussian braodening, but the
tetrahedron method (standard mode in tetra).

b) What you showed below is just a diagnostic output, telling you, what
to do, namely to increase NWX.
What happens if you increase NWX and recomupile/rerun ?

c) As far as I remember, there is a limit and we could not increase the
mesh to arbitary numbers. I cannot remember where this limit is, but
unless you can 100% convince me that it is necessary to use such huge
k-meshes, I'll not look into this.