[Wien] Help for geometry optimization

B Tankhilsaihan tankhilaa at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 13:17:36 CEST 2015

Hello Abo Following your advise now I am doing my calculation correctly. Thank you

Regards Tankhilaa

     On Thursday, May 21, 2015 11:22 PM, Gavin Abo <gsabo at crimson.ua.edu> wrote:

  Yes, you can run "x pairhess -copy" in a terminal.

 or

 In w2web, you can click "single prog." under Execution in the left menu, then

 1) Select pairhess under "Other programs"
 2) Check the copy box under Options
 3) Click Execute!
 4) You should see next to Commandline that it runs "x pairhess -copy".