[Wien] correct parameters for geometry optimization in magnetic states

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 26 18:59:48 CEST 2015

Dear Prof. Kervan,

the easiest thing to do is use the case.struct file you have for the AFM
calculation and initialize the calculation in a fresh directory with the
same parameters as for AFM calculation, only point all magnetic moments
in the same direction (for FM) or set them zero (for PM). Usually the
scf-cycle does not change the initial magnetic state from FM (or PM) to
AFM but stays in the local minimum of that spin arrangement.

Good luck,

Martin Pieper

---
Dr. Martin Pieper