[Wien] How to use the ElaStic1.0 package to calculate the elastic properties

Abed Reg jazairdz at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:01:25 CEST 2015

Thanks Dr Abo for your reply and for your interesting to my questions

I have already read the readme file and i have found a problem with the
first step :

STEP 0.1:
     The "ElaSticROOT" shell variable must be set by the user. For
instance, add the following line with the correct "ElaStic" path, in the
".bashrc" file:
     export ElaSticROOT=/home/dir1/dir2/ElaStic

Can you explain more about :

the elastROOT
give me an example about how to set : ElaSticROOT=/home/dir1/dir2/ElaStic

did export a command to execute in the reminal ?

Thanks

--
Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de Génie Physique