[Wien] Bulk vs supercell Plasma frequency

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:42:17 CET 2015

Dear Professor Blah
Thank you for your quick response.  Yes I found that completely converged
(with the best k-mesh) leads to the same results on changing k-meshes for
optical properties. Na is better in k-mesh selection than that of Al.

Actually I am expanding  structure in z-direction. In my opinion, I must
consider both w_p_xx and w_p_zz, as former is changing slowly while an
abrupt change is found in the later component of PF. Am I right?
Simply, except cubic system, both tensor components of PF must take in
account?
True Regards

Kind Regards
Muhammad Sajjad