[Wien] Calculate spin orbit coupling with external magnetic field (ORB package)

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 9 10:40:51 CET 2015

The same with me: I would have to dig through old archives to find out
what I actually did, but I am fairly sure that I used SO + external
field a few years ago (probably Wien2k 10 or 12) - and don't recall any
incompatibilities between SO and external field at the time.

Keep fingers crossed that it checks out with an input file error

Martin

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University