[Wien] large deviation of atomic volume in BiNi compound

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 10 22:42:51 CET 2015

Dear Tomas,

at the moment I do not see something being obviously suspicious. Maybe
the culprit is some structural phase transition invalidating the
experimental structure you compare with. You might get one or two ideas
from Stefaan Cottenier's work?

Error Estimates for Solid-State Density-Functional
Theory Predictions: An Overview by Means of the
Ground-State Elemental Crystals
K. Lejaeghere , V. Van Speybroeck , G. Van Oost & S. Cottenier

http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10408436.2013.772503

Best regards,

Martin

---