[Wien] segfault in mixer

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 11 14:53:31 CET 2015

Never had such a problem.

Anything in case.outputm ?

setn has not much to do with the actual clmsum/val file input, except
when the number of PW is zero (check out clmval and clmsum and
clmsum_old files, if the K-lists are ok.), as this fft array gets
allocated with nkknew1

Otherwise more with the struct file.

Is this still ok ? Can you run   x nn    with this struct file ?