[Wien] lapw0_mpi compilation problem

Elias Assmann elias.assmann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:36:49 CET 2015

On 11/16/2015 05:07 PM, Osama Yassin wrote:
> /usr/lib64/libfftw3_mpi.so: undefined reference to `ompi_mpi_op_lor'

It looks like your libfftw was compiled with Open MPI, …

> current:RP_LIBS:-lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_blacs_lp64
> -lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64 $(R_LIBS)

… but you are trying to compile Wien2k with Intel MPI.

I think they should both be the same, i.e., you should compile / get a
version of FFTW for Intel MPI or use Open MPI also for Wien2k.

HTH,

	Elias
--
Elias Assmann
Institute of Theoretical and Computational Physics