[Wien] band structure

mitra narimani m.narimani84 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:53:48 CET 2015

Hi dear all
I want to calculate the electronic properties of

Np0.03Sc0.97PdBi compound  by GGA+SO, so I made a supercell 2x2x2 and
substitute one of Sc atom by Np, for band structur calculation dont have
problem, but when I want to characterize the s, p, d and f orbitals on band
structure, the bands thickness dont have any change and also when I want to
increase the size of symbol plots of all bands (band thickness), the bands
thickness dont have any change and remain 0.2 (defult), please help me
about this problem

thanke you very much