[Wien] (no subject)

mitra narimani m.narimani84 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:21:07 CET 2015

I  used number 2 for line switch, the problem of my band structure is that
in line
0  1   0.2   # jatom, jtype, size of heavier plotting
when I change the jatom or jtype or size of heavior plotting, my band
structure doesnt have any change and remain same as defult and s, p, d, f
characters not be shown, however I run x lapw2 -p -c -so -band -qtl.My case
has 96 atoms with impurity doped it by 3%. Is the version 14.2 able to
solve this problem which you suggest me befor?