[Wien] Mailing List Removal

Wael Al-Sawai walsawai at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:48:01 CEST 2015

Hi,
I have done Unsubscribe many times what I got is this "By clicking on the
*Unsubscribe* button, a confirmation message will be emailed to you. This
message will have a link that you should click on to complete the removal
process (you can also confirm by email; see the instructions in the
confirmation message" I clicked on Unsubscribe but I never received the
email to complete the process. Definitely there is something is not working
in your system. I switched to work in complex and nonlinear systems...I am
no longer interested in electronic structures...This email started to be
very annoying.
Best Regards,
-Wael Al-Sawai