[Wien] Wrong band structure

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Tue Oct 6 07:33:18 CEST 2015

Now I see, thank you.
I usually run from the terminal
              nohup runsp -so -orb -p &
so I had not seen this possibility.

De: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at <wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de Gavin Abo <gsabo at crimson.ua.edu>
Enviado: lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015 01:18 p. m.
Para: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Asunto: Re: [Wien] Wrong band structure

If you click on "run SCF" in the left menu of w2web, are the "parallel",
"spinorbit", "spin polarized", and "orbital pot (DFT+U)" boxes checked
on the SCF Cycle page?  If not, you can check the boxes next to them
(except "parallel" might have to be changed using "change session" in
the left menu). After that, check the box next to "only save
parameters", click the "start SCF cycle" button, then click back on
"Bandstructure" in the left menu.  Then, you should see "x lapwso -up
-p" (with a checked "orb" box next to it) on the Band structure page.