[Wien] CHARGE DENSITY --> TOTAL CHARGE

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 8 18:35:47 CEST 2015

If you really just want to know the total number of electrons, it is the
sum of the atomic numbers times the respective multiplicity -- no need to
do anything more. It is printed out in mixer, do a grep on :NEC.

I suspect that you want to do something else.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University