[Wien] UP spin and DN spin occupation

Paresh Chandra Rout pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in
Thu Oct 8 19:21:38 CEST 2015

Dear Wien2k users,
For the first time I am doing the occupation analysis in Wien2k code . I
want to know about the the *upspin and down spin occupations* for a spin
polarized calculations. I do understand that :QTL is printing the
occupations of different orbital. But I do not know how to get for two
separate spin contribution. I have another query regarding *scf convergence
problem,* I ran a spin polarized scf calculation for my system successfully
but when I added *Hubbard U* value to GGA the *scf did not converge *till
100 iteration .How to get rid of the scf convergence problem ?  Any help
would be highly appreciated .

Kind regards
Paresh Chandra Rout
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science Education and Reseach Bhopal