[Wien] not reproducing MM in Cr

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Oct 9 11:56:06 CEST 2015

for AFM you should have 2 different MMI with opposite sign and the total moment has to vanish.
e.g.:
--- MMT -----------
:MMTOT: SPIN MAGNETIC MOMENT IN CELL   =    -0.00001

--- atom dependend parameter MMI -----------
:MMI001: MAGNETIC MOMENT IN SPHERE   1    =    1.39907
:MMI002: MAGNETIC MOMENT IN SPHERE   2    =   -1.39907

if you have MMI equal to ZERO then you do not have a magnetic solution et all, or what does it mean "a FM calculation" with Zero moment

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University