[Wien] case.intrans file

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Oct 16 17:36:07 CEST 2015

Maybe it is just the number of electrons in the occupied bands that are analysed,
there may be some more "valence" bands below the energy window

you can check it from the DOS by integrating it only from the bottom of the energy window up to the Fermi energy

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University