[Wien] elastic-under-pressure-guide

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Oct 21 08:19:07 CEST 2015

Please be sure to read AND understand
Hauss{\"u}hl, S. (2007) Physical Properties of Crystals Wiley
Nye, J. F.  (1985) Physical Properties of Crystals Oxford University press

and then have a look at
G V Sinko, N A Smirnov  J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 14 (2002) 6989
S QWang, H Q Ye, S Yip J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 18 (2006) 395

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University