[Wien] error-irrep

emami seyyed amir abbas a.a.emami at birjand.ac.ir
Thu Oct 29 16:22:43 CET 2015

  Dear users

I  am trying to represent band structures in irreducible  representation.  The space group of compound is 221 and spin-orbit interaction is  included (RLO is not included). I run the following sequence of programs for obtaining band  structures:

x lapw1 -band -up -p
x lapw1 -band -up -p
x lapwso -up -p
x irrep -up -so -p
x spaghetti -up -so -p

but  in the output only case.outputirsoup was ceated and within this file  this expression "X not equal for all elements in the class" was  appeared. Also when I run spaghetti this error "ERROR: irrep  inconsistency:no of egval 1" was appeared. For more details i attached  the case.outputirsoup file.

Thank you in advance