[Wien] Stop!

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Sep 2 13:14:58 CEST 2015

Perhaps someone else understands your question; if not, you need to
rephrase your question or provide more details on where it got stuck in
the script.

What I can tell you is that if you run init_lapw or initso_lapw and use
Ctrl+Z before it completes, it is normal for the process to stop
(suspend) and resuming it should be possible (with the fg command) [
http://askubuntu.com/questions/510811/what-is-the-difference-between-ctrl-z-and-ctrl-c-in-the-shell
].