[Wien] EFG dependence on magnetic field

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:55:35 CEST 2015

Dear Gavin
Bundle of thanks for such a helping reply. Are the case.inorb and case.indm
files are ok now for B-ext applied at 32 degree angle with x-axis?

================== case.inorb =====================
  3  2  0                     nmod, natorb, ipr
PRATT  1.0                    BROYD/PRATT, mixing
  1 1 2                       iatom nlorb, lorb

  2 1 2                       iatom nlorb, lorb

8. Bext 1. 0.62487 0. direction
===================== -9. Emin cutoff energy 2 number of atoms for which
density matrix is calculated 1 1 2 index of 1st atom, number of L's, L1

 2  1  2      dtto for 2nd atom, repeat NATOM times