[Wien] WC-GGA is agree more than PBE to experimen??

Marzieh Gh mghoohestani18 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:29:28 CEST 2015

Dear Prof.Blaha

       I am running wien version 13 on a machine of type 8 cores with
operating system Linux version 3.1.0-7.fc16.x86_64 , fortran compiler
ifort and math libraries cc.
      The purpose of my calculations is to get quantity structure and optic.

       I am running of KTiOPO4  using PBE(13) & WC –GGA (11) approximation,

 But WC-GGA is Agree more than PBE to experimental results.

 What is reason? Why WC-GGA Compatible with this compound?

Please help me

Best Regards,

--
Marzieh Ghoohestani
PhD Student of Computational Nano Physics