[Wien] k-points of doped material

Aftab Khan aftabfsa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 14:42:42 CEST 2015

kindly tell how i would get master in wien 2kif you have any simple way to tell

     On Monday, July 27, 2015 6:49 AM, delamora <delamora at unam.mx> wrote:

 #yiv7449270628 #yiv7449270628 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv7449270628 As I said, the first structure is F (press f3 in xcrysden and you will see the primitive cell) the second structure is P (if you press f3 nothing will happen in xcrysden).So the P structure is 4x larger.Sorry, I was wrong with the counting in the last mail, in the F cell you have 4 atoms and in the P you have 4x4=16So, volume of P reciprocal cell is 1/4
                   Pablo