[Wien] berryPI code

Víctor Luaña Cabal victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
Wed Sep 9 18:36:44 CEST 2015

>>             grep Id: SRC_w2w/{almgen.F,l2mmn.f,main.f}

Let me explain a little the command by Elias:

grep Id: SRC_w2w/{almgen.F,l2mmn.f,main.f}
     --- ---------------------------------
      1         1

1: text to find
2: set of files to explore. Three files in this case.

A even improved serach would be

grep -B 5 -A 5 Id: SRC_w2w/{almgen.F,l2mmn.f,main.f}

that provides 5 lines of context before and after the pattern that
it is searched for. If you don't know much about the routines Elias
advise is *a minimal*. A search with some context would provide some
more datail, useful to a programmer.

Notice that Elias command corresponds to a bash shell, probably.

Regards,
          Víctor Luaña
--
     .  .    "In science a person can be convinced by a good argument.
    / `' \   That is almost impossible in politics or religion"
 |  \'`'`/  | actitud" -- Jorge Wasenberg, 2015
 |  |'`'`|  | (Mediocre is worse than good, but it is also worse than
  \/`'`'`'\/  bad, because mediocrity is not a grade, it is an attitude)
! Dr.Víctor Luaña, in silico chemist & prof. !"I have two kinds of problems,
! Departamento de Química Física y Analítica ! the urgent and the important.
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain ! The urgent are not important,
! e-mail:   victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es   ! and the important are never
! phone: +34-985-103491  fax: +34-985-103125 ! urgent.