[Wien] need your help please

Víctor Luaña Cabal victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
Thu Sep 10 12:24:52 CEST 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 03:07:41AM -0700, sikander Azam wrote:
> Dear user
> I am doing calculations on silicon dioxide, but When I make the supercell,
> and replace Oxygen by Nitrogen. This give me metalic nature,
>  Please help me in this regards

Sikander,

Silicon nitride, Si3N4, exists in nature as a ceramic and very hard
material. The description in your e-mail does not corresponds to this
compound. Try to revise your ideas on chemistry. The cif of Si3N4 can
be found in the "Crystallography Open Database"

<www.crystallography.net>

Regards,
         Dr. Víctor Luaña
--
     .  .    "In science a person can be convinced by a good argument.
    / `' \   That is almost impossible in politics or religion"
 |  \'`'`/  | actitud" -- Jorge Wasenberg, 2015
 |  |'`'`|  | (Mediocre is worse than good, but it is also worse than
  \/`'`'`'\/  bad, because mediocrity is not a grade, it is an attitude)
! Dr.Víctor Luaña, in silico chemist & prof. !"I have two kinds of problems,
! Departamento de Química Física y Analítica ! the urgent and the important.
! Universidad de Oviedo, 33006-Oviedo, Spain ! The urgent are not important,
! e-mail:   victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es   ! and the important are never
! phone: +34-985-103491  fax: +34-985-103125 ! urgent.