[Wien] Incomplete DOS

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Tue Sep 15 15:39:29 CEST 2015

Gerhard,
Thanks
Checking further I tried Fe, I had no problem, it was OK, but when I tried with SO then the plot ended shortly after Ef
With this information I tried Pd without SO and the plot came OK, I repeated the calculation with SO and again the plot stopped below Ef, only the up spin plot was shown, and the axis were [-1:1]
So it seems that the problem is with SO
The "dos" files (case.dos1dn, case.dos1evdn, case.dosvup, and case. dos1evup) stop before Ef;
tail -3 Pd.dos2evup
  -1.27921    0.00552685
  -1.25200    0.00518302
  -1.22478    0.00383628

            Saludos

                         Pablo
case.dos1dn, case.dos1evdn, case.dosvup, and case. dos1evup
are ok ? can you use them to plot the DOS ?

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University