[Wien] need your help please

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 16 10:09:49 CEST 2015

Hello Sikander,

you might want to read some introductionary chapter of your favorite
book on statistical physics or on thermodynamics ... My first try at a
short answer would be: Calculate microscopic properties from a proper
Hamiltonian and density matrix for the system. Calculate macroscopic
properties from ensemble averages of these.

I hope this does not add to your confusion,

Martin

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University