[Wien] Problem with aim.def

Bruno Landeros brunolanderos at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:25:52 CEST 2015

Dear users:
I'm having trouble when I try to run the aim module.
I have already created the aim.def file which looks like this
5 ,'hpn_final_converged.inaim', 'old',    'formatted',06 ,'hpn_final_converged.outputaim',   'unknown','formatted',08 ,'hpn_final_converged.struct',    'old',    'formatted',09 ,'hpn_final_converged.clmsum',    'old',    'formatted',021,'hpn_final_converged.surf',       'unknown','formatted',022,'hpn_final_converged.crit',       'unknown','formatted',077,'hpn_final_converged.aim_surface_errors',       'unknown','formatted',0
But when I execute the program I get always the same error:

     ERROR IN OPENING AIM.DEF !!!
AIM.DEF

The three files needed hpn_final_converged.struct, hpn_final_converged.clmsum and hpn_final_converged.inaim are present. For the last one I'm using the same as the manual's example:
CRIT1ALL3 3 3END
What can possibly be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno L