[Wien] Problem with aim.def

Víctor Luaña Cabal victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
Fri Sep 18 20:58:17 CEST 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 06:16:04PM +0000, Bruno Landeros wrote:
> Dear Víctor:
>

> Thanks for the advisement! I'll try with critic2. This is from Oviedo’s group right?

Yes. The first version was made by Angel Martin Pendas, with
contributions from myself.  Alberto Otero-de-la-Roza, now in the canadian
NINT was the one who cleaned the code used for decades and let it ready
for publishing the critic1 version. A portioon of his PhD project.. When
in Merced and working under Erin Johnson Alberto created an awesome new
version,which is critic2.  We are trying to improve the code even more.

Enjoy it and let us now of any problem you may found. I'm listening
from Manchester now and Alberto does the same from Kelowna.

Regards,
        Víctor