[Wien] Requestion: Problem in Gap

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Sep 25 22:55:31 CEST 2015

If you look at your file, you have 248 states in the first part of
case.scf, and 48 later.

Check the second line of your case.in2, which will be (different values)
something like

  -14.00    1104.00   0.50 0.05  1   EMIN, NE, ESEPERMIN, ESEPER0, iqtlsave

Put a space or two before the second number (1104 above) then test again. I
suspect the format is wrong, this occurs in some cases.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University