[Wien] Problem in Gap value??(semiconductor not mettalic)

Marzieh Gh mghoohestani18 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 12:15:46 CEST 2015

Dear Prof.Blaha & Tran & Laurence Marks
<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at&q=from:%22Laurence+Marks%22>

I'm calculating electronic band structure of KTiOPO4 & isostructural

crystals by using YSPBE0(with α opt. KTP crystals are semiconductors, But

my calculations show metallic.

According to these calculations the bottom of the conduction band crosses

the fermi level,The gap is located in Valance band.

You said to check case.in2. I  check the second  line of my case.in2:

  -15.50  496.00   0.50 0.05  1   EMIN, NE, ESEPERMIN, ESEPER0, iqtlsave

There  is a space before the second  number .

  A part of case.scf sent.

Why my calculations show metallic???

 please help me

Regards

--
Marzieh Ghoohestani
PhD Student of Computational Nano Physics