[Wien] Problem in Gap value??(semiconductor not mettalic)

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sun Sep 27 12:29:26 CEST 2015

Boy you are boring,
No one knows what you did in particular, so how can anyone answer ?
and not everyone likes to work for you at Sunday

Do what Laurence suggested:       Why do you have in the first cycle of your attached file 496 electrons and later only 96 ? Did you check that ?

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University