[Wien] Requestion:Problem in Gap value??(semiconductor not mettalic)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 28 13:57:43 CEST 2015

As far as I know, KTP is a material for frequency-doubling due to
non-linear optical effects. This implies, that there should be no
inversion symmetry.
Consequently, the relevant file is case.in2c and not case.in2.

In fact, a case.in2 file should not even exist !

lsi

What do you see ?  case.in1c  and case.in2c  ???